Day 1: Arrive in Delhi
Late evening: On arrival in Delhi by flight, we meet and greet you at the airport and escort you to a hotel for immediate occupancy. Overnight at Delhi.
Day 2: In Delhi
After a relaxed breakfast, proceed for a full-day guided city tour of New Delhi and Old Delhi. Overnight in Delhi.
Day 3: Fly to Leh ( 3505m )
Fly to Leh ( Early morning flight at 0645hrs, arrive at Leh at 0800hrs ). An hour long flight with splendid view of K-2 ranges takes you to Leh. We meet you on arrival at Leh airport. Remaining day in Leh to relax. The option to visit Leh market in the evening is also available. Dinner and overnight in the hotel.
Day 4: Full day local monastery sight seeing in Leh ( 3505m )
Acclimatisation is the key factor for completion of any journey. So we have designed our tours specifically keeping this in mind. After breakfast we visit Namgyal Tsemo, Leh Palace, Sankar Gompa (monastery), Shanti Stupa. Dinner and overnight stay at hotel.
* Namgyal Tsemo : The "Red Gompa (Monastery)" known as Tsemo Gompa (Monastery) was built by King Graspa Bumlde in 1430 AD. The monument has a three-storey statue of Maitreya Buddha 7; a one-storey statue of Avaloketesvara and Manjushri. The Tsemo Sungbum Chenmo (Sacred text ) is written in gold and silver.
* Leh Palace : Known as "Lechen Palkhar" was built by Singay Namgyal, at the beginning of 17th century AD. The nine-storey Palace is now deserted and ASI (Archeological Survey of India) has taken up renovation work.
* Sankar Monastery : Is a couple of kilometres away from Leh town. It belongs to Gelukspa school of Tibetan Buddhism. This small Gompa ( Monastery ) is a branch of Spituk Monastery, founded by the first incarnation of Skyabje Bakula ( Head Monk of Spituk Monastery .)
* Shanti Stupa : At Changspa on the hill top, it was built by the Japanese for world peace, which was inaugurated by His Holiness, the Dalai Lama in 1985.
Day 5: Leh - Stok Palace - Shey Palace - Thiksey Monastery - Hemish - Leh
After breakfast we take you sight seeing to Stok Palace, Shey Palace, Thiksey, Hemish monasteries. After the day's expedition we head back to Leh for dinner and overnight stay.
* Stok Palace ( 14km - southeast of Leh ): Where the present-day royal family resides. Stok Palace and museum were built in the year 1825, by King Tespal Tondup Namgyal. At present the place has a collection of royal dresses and crown etc. which is open for all travellers to see.
* Shey Palace ( 15km south of Leh ): Was built by Deldan Namgyal in the beginning of 17th century AD. The main image in the monastery is the three-story statue of Buddha Shakyamuni, made of copper gilt, which was made by Deldan Namgyal in the memory of his father Singay Namgyal. The statue is the only one of its kind in the region.
* Thiksey Gompa ( 17km south of Leh ): The most beautiful of all the monasteries in Ladakh, it belongs to the Gelukspa order.
* Hemish Gompa ( 45km south of Leh ): is one of the most famous and largest monasteries of Ladakh. It belongs to the Dupka order of Tibetan Buddhism. The monastery was founded by the first incarnation of Stasang Raspa Nawang of Stasang Raspa Nawang gyasto in 1630, who was invited by King Singay Namgyal and offered a religious estate throughout the region.
Day 6: Leh - Alchi (3250m ) - Lamayuru ( 3460m ) - Leh (3505m )
After freshening up we leave for Alchi; leave Alchi for Lamayuru; arrival at Lamayuru and visit Lamayuru ( Yungdrung) ) monastery. Back to Leh. Dinner and overnight in hotel.
* Lamayuru (Yungdrung) Gompa ( 125km West of Leh ): is a remarkable monastery built on a rock. Lamayuru belongs to the Drikung order of Tibetan Buddhism.
* Alchi Gompa ( 69km West of Leh): The most famous and largest of all the Gompas built by Lotsava Rinchen Zangpo in 11th century AD.
Day 7: Leh - Khardung-La (5602m) the world's highest altitude motorable pass - Leh (78km both ways)
After breakfast we take you to Khardung la ( 5602m ) which is 39km off Leh. After spending some time over the pass we return to Leh. Evening is free to visit Leh market. Dinner and overnight in hotel.
Day 8: Fly to Delhi
After breakfast, transfer to airport to catch flight for Delhi ( 0825/940 hrs ). Pickup on arrival and transfer to hotel for wash and change. Later, assistance and transfer to international airport in time to connect to your onward flight